Check it out and tell me if you would do it :)
24 April 2011
04 April 2011
Bob Parsons published a video of his holiday trip to Zimbabwe in which he showed how he killed an elephant bull with his riffle (at night), all in the name of helping starving villagers.
Not sure if he knew that PETA is one of GoDaddy's customers but it's not only them who have already turned their back and moved to other registrars or hosting companies.
- Wreck your company's image like a boss: GoDaddy CEO slaughters elephant (weinterrupt.com)
- If GoDaddy.com's CEO Shoots Elephants, Would You Switch Providers? (techland.time.com)
- I am Not Quitting GoDaddy Over an Elephant (cash-bandit.com)
- PETA Blasts GoDaddy CEO for Shooting Elephant (friendshipland.wordpress.com)
- Bad Publicity? GoDaddy.com's CEO decisions. (davisad.blogspot.com)
- GoDaddy CEO unable to STFU (boingboing.net)